M.I.A.: Missing In Action....

Hello I know I haven't been on here but I have been going through a lot in the past month. Well first thing was that one of my best friends mother past away from cancer so I was not in the mood to do anything & I had to also give my friend the support. She will be missed very much!

But on the better note, I have a job!! My first job in my life!! I was told that I had the job the same day I found out that my friends mom passed away, so I had mixed emotions for a week. So far the job is not bad & hopefully I will have it for awhile because I NEED the money lol.

& now that the semester is coming to a close in a few weeks, the work load is getting harder and harder & so I had to cut some hours so I can dedicate my time to my school work. I do not know how I'm going to handle the next couple of weeks but hopefully it goes by quick and smoothly!

Hopefully everyone had a wonderful month when I wasn't on here lol

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo :*

*btw, this is mt 100TH POST!!!! =)

Comments

Popular Posts