Heyy There

I know that I have promised to be back on here but with school & family/friend deaths it seems to be impossible to post things....well let me catch you guys up on what I have been doing for a month---->pretty much trying to focus on school and finals. I don't know if I have mentioned but my friends aunt passed away a month and a half ago from cancer. So my mood with a lot of things werent right and the whole nine. But now I feel fine and ready for this summer. I have a job so i will be working. And I know I have been SLACKING but i will try to get my permit this summer. I will also try to do more outfit uploads....i just need a place to go lol.

Anyways, I hope eveyone is well and I hope that you enjoy my future posts!!!

xoxoxoxo

Comments

Tammy said…
I remember those Cesare Paciotti shoes from 09'.. There are siiiiick.. Thanks for the comment.

Tammy
http://afendibagandabadattitude.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts