Hey Girl Hey!!!

So I finally go to wear my new wedges!!!!! I wore them to this party that my school had. It was the first time I wore them so you know they were hurting a tad bit. But I still love them!!!! <3 <3 <3


So for the party I wore a white crop with lace and leather shorts by UK Style by French Connection with fishnet stockings. I wasn't going to wear those shorts without those fishnets. I don't know why, I guess its a comfort thing. I was happy with what I wore and didn't even care, I just wanted to wear those shoes! I wish I took more pictures that night....but oh well. If you want to see a closer detail of the wedges, just look at my previous post.

Comments

Anonymous said…
LOVE THAT OUTFIT! GET IT GIRL!!! =)
SVF Designs said…
lol thank you!!! & i saw your tweet about moving to Cali. I wish you all the best & I hope you have fun!! =)
Plurielle said…
I love your leather shorsts! That's completly rock and roll so I do like it!

Xoxxo
Unknown said…
You look sexy loving the shorts x

http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/
SVF Designs said…
Thank you everyone!!! =)
Sincerely Mally said…
Girl you rocked those wedges!
Lovely Muffin said…
Nice oufit - those shorts are hawwt :)

xo
lovelymuffin.blogspot.com
SVF Designs said…
thank you!! much appreciated!! =)

Popular Posts