London 2013!!!

Hey everyone!!!! I have been back from my trip awhile now, I was just being lazy (shhhhhh!!) Anyways I went to London and had the most amazing time!!!! The trip was very enlightening and fun. I was able to see Big Ben/ The Parliament, taken the London Eye to see all over London, St. Paul's Cathedral, Buckingham Palace, the changing of the guards, Victoria & Albert Museum, Kensington Palace, and so much more.There was SOOOOOO much history and inspiration!!! I took almost a thousand pictures but for now I will only show you a few.

Big Ben

Telephone Booth


gates near the Buckingham Palace


Guards


The Rosetta Stone

The beautiful Princess Diana

For my FASHIONISTAS: Images from Victoria & Albert Museum






Nicholas Kirkwood


Prada & Alexander McQueen



Alexander McQueen



Alexander McQueen


XOXO
The End!!!! =)

Comments

Popular Posts