Fierceness Alert: Willow Smith

This young phenomenon is not your average nine year old. She just put out a single called 'Whip My Hair' & has been in a few movies. So i decided to listen to the song & research how she dresses. All I can say is that she is one of a kind. I wish I was part of her family because the Smiths let their children do what they want. Jada let Willow have her hair cut like that. When I was her age, that hairstyle would have never gotten a second look from my mother. The WHOLE Smith family is amazing & cool. Hopefully in the future, my future family could be like them.







**Don't forget to check out her single 'Whip My Hair'!!!! =D**

Comments

jennie said…
so far, i love the blog. willow and the smith gang are quite the trendy bunch. i've yet to hear the single but heard that it was great. i wrote about them a few months back. check it out when you get a chance.

xoxo jennapearle*
http://passionistaplace.blogspot.com/2010/06/smith-n-lesson.html
SVF Designs said…
love the blog post. i love that family so much that i wish they could adopt me LOL =)

Popular Posts