I'M BACK!!!! =)

Well, I have been back from my trip for about a week. I can say that I had fun & finally got to meet family members I never met before. But probably next time I might stay in a hotel. *I doubt that you people know but I'm half Jamaican so therefore I stayed with family*

Anyways, before I left for Jamaica I wanted to come back with a vengence with the post. But since I am slacking & I have  a sense I will be slacking in the future (blame college not me) I will put up these pics of Chanel & other pieces. Enjoy & kisses *muah*!! =*













(the childhood just follows you where ever you go =))



(jimmy choo)

(sergio rossi crystal cage bootie)

Comments

Unknown said…
those Toy Story shoes... r interesting. Happy you're back! =)
jennie said…
oh, so you're an island girl,too. i like you already.

xoxo jenna pearle
passionistaplace.blogspot.com
SVF Designs said…
i cant believe i am late with the comments OMG...i am disappointed in myself.

LOL thank you jenna & ur blog is really interesting.

Popular Posts