Adding On To My Life....

When I went into Sephora and saw that the Hello Kitty brush set was on sale, I was skeptical about buying it because I know it was $49 and i thought that it was a mistake. But there was NO mistake =)!!! It was on sale for $25 dollars and you damn well know i got it; not only was it on sale but also because it's Hello Kitty DUH!!!! For my class I bought fabric and a few appliqués that I might want to put on my dress that I'm making. If it comes out the way I want it to I will post pics =)





Hello Kitty Limited Edition Graffiti



Appliques that may be applied to my dress that I'm making in class.



Comments

Sincerely Mally said…
Those 'appliques' are freakin awesome!!!!! Make me a dress haha

Mally
xox
Piril Maria said…
Amazing. SO talented. Loved the Hello Kitty. =)

I followed btw, hope you don't mind. And maybe you visit me someday.


thebookness.blogspot.com
SVF Designs said…
thank you!!

@mally-if you want me to lol.
@the bookness-nope, i don't mind, thank you for following & yes i will visit.

Popular Posts