My First Celtics Game!!!!

So this past Wednesday was my FIRST Celtics Game...EVER!!! They were playing against the Atlanta Hawks. However the night before they were playing against the Miami Heat and won!! So their energy was most likely not the same as the night before. In all honesty as a true bostonian, they could have done better but I am happy that they won especially since it was my first game!







These are the products I used to do my make-up that night. I had used the gold eyeshadow from the Cover Girl pallete. I also used black smoky eyeliner from Sephora, Fashion Fair Covertone, and the green mascara from Tokidoki.




I was just happy with the night overall especially getting free stuff LOL! Who doesn't like free things. This was something to put in the books. =)

Comments

Popular Posts