What Have I Done....

I'm not sure if I told you guys that I'm doing my school's fashion show, but I am. And I'm NERVOUS!!!!!!!! I'm putting in three pieces because it was a short notice and on top of that I'm walking. YES, I'm modeling a dress that i made in my Draping class and I'm going to wear these pair of heels that I ordered from Bakers. I can't wait for the show! I'm so excited and nervous at the same time and its only 20 days away!!!!
I also wen into Sephora, because I was bored and wanted to shop and I bought a headband and the Red Glitteratti Violent Lips. They are temporary lip tattoos. Sephora only has the glitter lips but if you go onto violentlips.com they have tutorials and more selections. I can't wait to put them on and they were on sale at Sephora. Now who can pass up a good sale?







Comments

Popular Posts