Out Of The Ordinary...

I love the outrageous things in life especially when it come to FASHION!!!! I went to Sephora and bought lipstick that was out of the ordinary for me but I love it! The lighter pink is called Heartbreaker and its the Sephora Rouge Shine Lipstick. The dark purple color is Bewitch Me in the Sephora Cream Lipstick. I usually stick to deep reds and purples but I wanted to try something new.

I also bought Paperself Eyelashes. I thought they were different than the usual fake eyelashes. They come in different styles and the style I got was Peacock. Don't know when and where I'm going to wear them but I still like them. Anytime I would enter Sephora and pass by the nail polish I would always see Betsey Johnson's scented nail polish and wonder does it really smell like her Too Too fragrance. So I took a chance and bought it, put it on, and my nails started to smell like her fragrance once it started to dry. You guys should have seen my reaction, too excited! I thought the scent would disappear after awhile but it literally lasted forever: until I took it off. ;0) I suggest to get it!



Heartbreaker










Peacock: Auspicious and Lucky Days




Bewitch Me

Comments

Popular Posts