OOTD: Outfit Of The Day 08/12/13

Yesterday was fun! I was able to hang out with friends & we took an adventure to the fabric store Sew-fisticated. I had fun gathering inspiration from the fabric that I had seen. Wish I could have bought all!! Hopefully I get to make something soon with the fabric that I bought, but for right now it will be a secret ;).
The cardigan that I have on in this post is also seen in the other post below. There is something about this cardigan that I love! It is very comfortable and can be worn from day to night. the black dress that i had on was the first time I was wearing it. Not the greatest in terms of material but I still liked it. I did wear sandals on the adventure to the fabric store but I decided to switch it up for you guys!









I would also appreciate it if you guys can hype the look on http://lookbook.nu/svfdesigns. If you guys have one then fan me & I will fan back!!

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts