Red Carpet: 2013 MTV Video Music Awards

Even though I did not watch the red carpet or the actual award show, I wanted to see what everyone was wearing. These have been my favorites so far:


Diem Brown looking sleek & chic in a white jumpsuit and a black belt.

Taylor Swift is doing a "1950s" look really well.

Ashanti is exposing skin in this jade color dress.

Naya Riviera in Sen Couture. 

Selena Gomez in Versace Atelier

Ariana Grande is giving off flower power in this dress. I miss her red hair though, it would have popped well with this ensemble.

Coco Rocha is rockin' in this ensemble. I am really loving the leather jacket.

Alicia Quarles is showing off her curves in a matching crop top and skirt set. She kept it simple with nude heels and a nude clutch.


Coco Jones looks great in this dress and blazer. Very stylish!

I am loving this deep-v dress that Tanisha Long is wearing. The color is amazing. I just wish she did more with her hair.

Chilli is giving me life!!! All I see is late 90's early '00s (TLC era) with a modern twist. It is simple, sleek, and chic!

Holland Roden in Naeem Khan. This looks like an illustration that I did several days ago that was recently put on instagram...hmmmmm....weird. Anyway, I love this!! Simple with some extra ;o)

Desi Lydiz is serving face and looking beautiful!!

Rita Ora killed it in this Alexandre Vauthier!!!! What got me going bonkers is the train of this dress!! I love trains, especially if they are long.

Ciara & Future came to the VMA's hand in hand looking cute together. Ciara is wearing Givenchy...but this dress looks familiar...hmmm....I still love it though.

Hope You Enjoyed!
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts