Pre-Boston Fashion Week Event: Style It Up presents: Sew Together Networking Event

Now that I have graduated from college and actually have time, I decided to go to some Boston fashion Week events. For those of you who don't know, YES, Boston has a Fashion Week!! I went to a networking event before the official fashion week started and I had so much fun. The event was catered by the restaurant it was held in: Vlora. They had guest speaker Rosanna, president & founder of StyleWeek, as well as other speakers. I met a lot of wonderful people who own their own magazine and agency, designer representatives, as well as other designers. It was such a great event!













Boston Fashion Week has already started (September 27th to October 5th). If you are from Boston or the New England area, come to the events. Check out http://www.bostonfashionweek.com for the events throughout the week!

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts