The Significance Of The Owl

Anytime I enter the store I see OWLS. The owls come in the form of clothing, accessories, & bags. I have seen them more in accessories like necklaces, braclets, & rings. I have no problem with it. It's just WHY the owl? What's so special about an owl. Well according to some people the owl stands for wisdom, transition, protection, intelligence, mystery, & secrets. In ancient Eygpt, Hindu & Celtic culture thought the owl meant guardianship of the underworlds & protection of the dead. The owl was also honored as the keeper of spirits. To me the owl represents wise & respect. SO go out into the store & find some owl jewelry to give you protection & respect & remember to keep wise of any situation around you.






Have fun with your OWL jewelry & clothes!!! =)
*kisses*

p.s.: info came from----> http://www.whats-your-sign.com/animal-symbolism-owl.html

Comments

Popular Posts