STYLE ICON out of many

Amber Rose is one of the many style icons* I look up to. Many of you may not portray Amber Rose as a style icon because she's mainly known for being Kanye West's ex-girlfriend. I consider her as a style icon because of the different exclusive things she tends to wear. I dont think I could see anybody else wearing them. She pulls them off real nicely. Here are some of the cool things she tends to wear:

(looking very boy street chic...lol)


(she dyed her hair the color of her lips at one point)

(I love this outfit)



( I want the sunglasses)

*(icon maybe a strong word to use, but i think its good for now... ;o))

Comments

Unknown said…
o i definitely agree it's too bad that her and Kanye are no longer together they made quite a chic pair, love her in that Jason Wu dress.
SVF Designs said…
with or without Kanye she still dresses chic LOL =)

Popular Posts