TAKE ME AWAY TAKERS.............

Hey everybody, SORRY for being M.I.A. awhile, I celebrated my birthday & got a cold  all in one week. I now feel 96% better. While I have been sick I have viewed some things I would like to share with you. The  movie Takers is coming out August 27th. I am not really into action packed movies however I am going to see this one because the main characters are beutiful, sexy people =). The cast includes Idris Elba, Zoe Saldana, Paul Walker, Hayden Christensen, Clifford Harris a.k.a. T.I., Matt Dillion, Michael Ealy, & Chris Brown amongst others. Even though it comes out when I am on my trip I will still see it sometime when I come back.

Yesterday was the red carpet premiere in Los Angeles. I wish I was there but of course I dont have connections like that & I live on the East Coast. But its cool, I have a few pics from that evening:

(One of the main posters)

(a few of the actors from the movie)

(Chris Brown with the curly hair)

I think that everyone looked good in their outfit especially Chris Brown with his Louis Vuittion sash & Christian Louboutin shoes. (you should already know i love animal print!! lol)

If I'm gonna go see the movie then you should too =) hahaha

   

Comments

Popular Posts